4.29.2014

Maya Wood and Company - Banquette

I've had the opportunity to work with some amazingly talented local professionals here in Charlottesville and I am so proud to share with you the work performed by Maya Wood and Company for my clients! You can check out more at www.mayawoodandcompany.com.

First off, is one of my favorites, mostly because I love it when I pose a challenge and Maya accepts it and runs with it. Here's my "sketch":
From this scrawl, Maya's team built this:
Photo by Jen Fariello Photography

It fits the table perfectly and looks like it's always been a part of the breakfast room!
As you can tell, the worksmanship is gorgeous.
 
Photo by Jen Fariello Photography
 
 It's hard to tell from the photos, but the fabric has a metallic glaze, giving it a little sheen.

Photo by Jen Fariello Photography

The rest of the room is still a work in progress -- hope to be able to share more soon.
More beautiful pieces by Maya to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment