5.13.2015

Art Inspiration

Somehow, I neglected to take before photos of this room......or I can't find them anyway -- so organized!! Even so, I wanted to share these after photos. It's a great space for a young family.

My client sent me a link to the artwork above the fireplace when I started working on this project. The fun bold colors became my jumping off point.
I was so excited to open this beautiful rug. The colors are bright and beautiful, but the pattern is subdued and soft. Bright red storage ottomans hide toys and clutter. A gorgeous dark grey leather sofa sits opposite the new piano and grey velvet chairs flank it.
The drapes are a simple geometric pattern in a soft grey to compliment the wall color. The family just had an addition and the frame will hold a new family photo soon!

I'd love to help Embellish your home!
Ami Smith
embellishcville@gmail.com
434.465.0738

No comments:

Post a Comment