1.02.2016

Deck the Halls

You Guys! I had the most awesome Christmas this year -- I got to Embellish multiple homes in preparation for the holidays. While it did make the season extra busy for me, I am so excited to share with you some photos of the work I was privileged to do. It is so rewarding to get to make homes feel festive and cozy.

This is truly my dream job -- I took tons of photos, so I'll share them one home at a time. I still don't think you can truly capture the feeling of the spaces in a photo, but I am proud to share.







\



Decorating the Christmas tree is an important family tradition for me and I encourage families to add their own decorations. I installed the lights,garlands and tree topper and the family did the rest.













Want to Embellish your home? Shoot me an email or give me a call. I'd love to help!
Ami Smith 
embellishcville@gmail.com                                        434.465.0738

No comments:

Post a Comment